Three brothers in Mutengene are reported to have died after consuming poisoned food. The three brothers after taking their evening meal went to bed but were no where to be found the next morning.
The neighbours, worried that their door was still closed late in the morning, forced their door open and discovered that all three brothers lay dead in their bed. These very concerned neighbours rushed their bodies to the hospital where an autopsy showed that the three bothers were victims of food poisoning.
Their bodies were recently transported to their region of origin, Western region, where they were laid to rest. Police have opened investigations to discover the source of the poisoned food and more details.
From our news room